Copper Chef® Precision Induction Cooktop
Copper Chef® Precision Induction Cooktop Unit
Chemical Disclosure Statement link: Not Available
Use & Info
Manufacturer’s Sixty Day Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days from the date the product is received. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $19.99. You can call customer service at 973-287-5197 or email email@example.com for any additional questions. Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with:
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Reason for the return
- Proof of purchase or order number
- Specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the RMA on the outside of the package
Send the product to the following return address:
Copper Chef® Perfect Egg Maker
15392 Cobalt St.
Sylmar, CA 91342
If the replacement or refund request has not been acknowledged after two weeks, please contact Customer Service at 973-287-5197. Refunds requested within the money-back guarantee timeframe will be issued to the payment method used at purchase if the item was purchased directly from Empower Brands, LLC. If the item was purchased from an authorized retailer, proof of purchase is required, and a check will be issued for the item and sales tax amount. Processing and handling fees are non-refundable.
Empower Brands, LLC is committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or a question about any of our great products. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
For your convenience, you can check the order status from this page as well. Simply click www.customerstatus.com 24/7, to view current order information, including shipment information.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Phone Number: 973-287-5197